Sunday, April 08, 2007
10:32 PM
TAK SANGGUP KU MENATAPMUTERLALU INDAH BAGIKULong time since I last blogged,I know
So now, Cia's one HAPPY kid
Because she
baked egg tartsWOHOOO!
And, the surgery's delayed
I'm still contemplating
Should I or should I not ehh?
But I remembered what ___ use to say,
If you can do something about ___, don't hesitate
SO I SHALL,BUT NOT SO SOON MAYBE?
And I haven't pack my back
GRRRR >:[
So what now?
And I have a bloody pimple on my CHEEK!
I shall talk about Saturday then,
WENT PHYSIO
Ok lar, she said sessions can be stopped if I stop being so lazy
And stop saying, "Dr, I tired. Can I sleep here now?"
AHAHAH
Ok, and stop being so obsessed with the SOFT TOYS IN THE ROOM
I SHALL OKAY
Cause going for physio is really A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
Even though,well, it's for my own good
BUT,
Ah, nevermind
Then went aunt's house
Took something
Then met Zakk at Redhill
Passed her Iman's history textbook
Went tkd
Slacked a lot
Because I'm not taking grading mahh :D
So, Sir
Thien Soon?Took over me
Physical before that was HAIYERR
Except duckwalking
ZZZZZZZOMG:/
Made my thighs feel like JELLY after that.
Talked to Dean ,
and his suay-nessI didn't know he was from ACS(J)
Ok,that's not the point
The point is that:
His
ex-vp lives a floor above his
An
ex-teacher lives two floor below his
AHAHAHA
Not funny
I knowwww
And we sang, THE MR BEAN OPENING/CREDITS SONG
:DDDDD
Went high
And oh,did I mention Bryan was being such a !#$%^&*
And
REFUSES to do backthrust properly
SCREW YOU
But nevermind,I'll forgive you cos you're too cute baby
And I don't know why I'm smelling like VOMIT!
I ahven't really been studying lately
LIKE STONED ALOOT
And it's getting late
I should go now
SO TOMORROW GOT PARLIAMENT(
sp?) SESSION OR NOT EHHHH?